Dr Elijah Mobley
Victorville: 760-241-6201


February 22, 2019

Anal or Rectal Abscess Surgery

Anal or Rectal Abscess Surgery | Dr. Mobley General Surgeon
That pain and discomfort you feel when you have a bowel movement may be more serious than a hemorrhoid; it may be an anal or rectal abscess. Depending on the location of the abscess, this painful accumulation of pus may be called a rectal, a perirectal, an anal, or a perianal...